1.03.2012

Books, Check 'em Out...

Via inspiration from my dear friend, Jordanne's, blog - I thought I'd write about some books I checked out of the library today.  They are as follows:


Ever tried to help someone in need?  It's not always as easy as it looks - especially when it comes to helping someone in a healthy way.  Mr. T and I hope to glean some insight from this book. 



"It's just a small story really, about, among other things: a girl, some words, an accordionist, some fanatical Germans, a Jewish fist fighter, and quite a lot of thievery..."  Other than that, I'm not sure what this book is about.  It's more than likely awesome.



According to several people who have read this, as well as Entertainment Weekly, they "couldn't put the book down."  And I'm in the mood for a good page turner.  Even a non-fiction book about a lady whose cells launched a medical revolution and multimillion-dollar industry. 

Book reports coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. i've been told When Helping Hurts is PHENOMENAL!! keep us updated on your thoughts...

    ReplyDelete