1.30.2012

Currently...


I'm coping Jordanne today.  She wrote the following on her blog.

"As it goes, all things pinterest seem to be taking over the internet.  I did see this little picture on someone else's blog and thought it a great idea for a short post.  Of course, she got it from pinterest. You should consider doing it on your blog too!  Or comment below and type in your responses!"

Here's mine.

Currently...
1.  Listening: to the hum of the computer and myself typing
2.  Eating:  cucumbers and hummus for breakfast, nope - not preggo, I just eat weird things
3.  Drinking: coffee
4.  Wearing: jeans, 3/4 sleeve sweater and springtime shoes
5.  Feeling: a little chilly because the space heater hasn't warmed up yet and because I'm wearing springtime shoes / thankful for coffee
6.  Weather: crisp and sunny
7.  Wanting: my husband to have a good day
8.  Needing: nothing
9.  Thinking: I hope my parents / family / friends are doing well / Happy Birthday yesterday to Darci
10.  Enjoying: blogging / cucumbers and hummus / coffee / space heaters

Now, what about you?  Leave a comment with your update!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Listening to my boys not sleeping when they should be.
    2. Eating. Nothing but a piece of bananna cream pie is calling me
    3. Drinking: Sweet tea
    4. Wearing: jeans, my ku t-shirt that says I <3 Kansas. I bought it when I thought we were moving to TX.
    5: Feeling. Tired, up at 5:30 and working hard all day
    6. Weather: unseasonably warm 65 in Jan (What)
    7. Wanting: our trip to Europe to become a reality.
    8. Needing: nothing
    9. Thinking: God is so faithful (recurring theme lately)
    10. Enjoying: my life, my job, my ministry all filled with joy and purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And I'm going to do it again today just for you!
    1. Listening: to the traffic outside my house. And a train whistle.
    2. Eating: Chipotle!! There is an art to chipotle meal crafting I haven't mastered yet.
    3. Drinking: Coke zero. Yes.
    4. Wearing: Jeans, sketchers shoes, a normal sweater and my fire sweatshirt over it. Embarassing.
    5. Feeling: Good. Just visited my new niece!
    6. Weather: Yay! Sun!
    7. Wanting: One more day off.
    8. Needing: A solution to my smelly bathroom problem.
    9. Thinking: I'm sleepy.
    10. Enjoying: the fact that you still eat hummus/cucumbers and coffee for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete