1.13.2012

Getting Better

Top 10 Ideas for Blog Improvement
1) Add pictures.
I'm really bad at taking pictures, but I have a strong interest in growing this skill in my life.  However, photography has some pretty large start up costs so we'll see.

2) Get a better layout.
Like add a cool header and stuff.

3) Blog about the improvements we've made on the house. 
We're done for the most part and if you'd seen it in its original state, you'd know what a miracle that is.  I'm not sure its particularly blog worthy because there isn't much that's cool urban or hyper creative in the decor, but it's home.

4) Blog more about culinary feats/disasters.
Mostly disasters.  Whenever I'm cooking I often picture myself on a new Food Network show called, "Bad Cook".  It would document all the mistakes and mishaps that happen and would perhaps have to bleep out a few unsavory words spoken in the kitchen following said mishaps.

5) Blog more about the things God is teaching me.

6) Blog more about funny/interesting events that have happened in the past.

7) Continue blogging about book/movie reviews.

8) Continue blogging about my sweet family and friends.

9) Begin blogging about the people I meet.  There are some wonderful/interesting/funny people that God has blessed me with the opportunity of knowing.  I'd like for you to meet them as well.

10) Begin blogging about past, present, and future travels/events.

Most of the above describes countless blogs out there, so the ideas aren't very original but I'd still like to proceed.

And what about you?
Do you have any ideas for me?
I'd love to hear them.

P.S  I should mention that I don't really do crafts.

P.P.S. Writing a blog is weird because it's like having a conversation but, for the most part, you don't know who you are talking to.  So, to whomever is reading, I just wanted to say "thanks".  This blog has helped me through a big transition in life and it's nice to know I'm not talking to myself.

3 comments: