3.16.2012

Tidbits

1) Tomorrow we are having a "Day of Nothing"!

No work.
No working on the house.
No working on the yard.
No company.
No travel.
No nothing!

To be clear, I really enjoy all of the above things.  However, I tend to tip the scales slightly toward the introverted side and so I enjoy/need time to relax a little.  Furthermore, I feel like I've been busy since the 7th grade.  I'm ready for a break.  And tomorrow it happens!

2)  Sugar Fast - it's going very well!  I've cheated a couple times, but not much.  Truly.  Only three more weeks left and then I can have fruit and whatever else.  I'm nervous that I won't continue "scaling back".  Hopefully I can be more disciplined though.

3)  Working Out - also going well.  Mr. T still takes off like Speedy Gonzales and it still makes me roll my eyes, but we did find his running pants so he doesn't have to wear the spandex ones anymore.  That's a definite improvement.

Ta-ta for now.  Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Yours truly,
Mrs. Tidyman

No comments:

Post a Comment