3.26.2012

Puzzle

I purchased a puzzle at Wal-Mart the other day.
It's a 750 piece mind-boggler. 

Anyway, last night we saw the Hunger Games and then we came home and I went to bed around 10:00.
I woke up when Mr. T came to bed and saw it was after 1:00.

Me: "Are you alright?"
Mr. T:  "Yea."
Me: "What were you doing?"
Mr. T:  "I was...uh...helping you with something."
Me:  "Okay." (return to snooze-ville)

I woke up this morning at 6:00 and remembered that he said he was "helping me".  I thought perhaps he decided to spray the basement for spiders, but then realized that wouldn't have taken very long.  As soon as I walked downstairs, I saw what had so cleverly lured my husband away from bed.

The puzzle.

He stayed up until 1:00 in the morning working on it.

And focused on it during much of his lunch hour.

And probably won't be able to stop until it's finished!

Which is very helpful to me, because it's too hard to do by myself.
I mean, I could, but it would take a coon's age.

Add it to the list of things I love about being married...finally someone to help me with my puzzles!

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny. We can only put puzzles out during breaks from school when we don't have to get up early because I literally can't leave them alone--I stay up working on them until I fall asleep sitting up! How did you like the Hunger Games movie? Lindsey and I went to see it, but I still haven't read the book so I had a different perspective than she did.

    ReplyDelete