4.18.2012

Monday

Mr. T and I had lunch at one of three Mexican restarants our small town has to offer.

We saw the Highly Esteemed Brooke Grigg's husband, Jason, there.  Mr. T and Jason had a lovely chat, then we all went our separate ways to eat lunch.

Then, I saw Jason leaving with a quirky smile on his face.
That's when I turned and saw them coming.
Four of the staff, complete with maracas, tambourine and a sombrero, coming to sing Feliz Cumpleanos to my man!

Don't be deceived, he loved every minute of it. 
He even wore the sombrero long after the "episode" was over.
(This kind of thing embarrasses me.  I don't order fajitas at Mexican restaurants because I don't like how everyone stares when they carry them out to you and the meat is sizzling up a storm.)

Anyway, at the end of the meal, I asked for a box to take my meager leftovers home. 
Mr. T looked at me like I was crazy, which I thought was kind of hypocritical considering he looked like this at the time...



Ole!

1 comment:

  1. How funny. Jeff is not shy at all. He looks good in his purple shirt. I think I will put a hat like this on his Christmas list for next year.

    ReplyDelete