4.03.2012

LOL

I was looking back through some pictures on Facebook and came across this one.

It makes me LOL!

It's a picture of us leaving our wedding.  We're getting ready to run through the rice and hop in our get-away car, which was covered in toilet paper and lipstick.

My hair, face and the fact that I'm carrying a big red Dillon's grocery bag kind of gives me the chuckles.

That is, until I look over at Mr. T.  That's when I full on Laugh Out Loud!  There's something about the way his body looks in this picture and his big cheesy grin...it's too much! 

Plus, I look like I'm fixin' to head into a dead sprint and he's sort of lolly-gagging along.  Such is life.  We look like this every time we run together ("together" being a misnomer, of sorts).

Ahhh, memories.  We were so young back then.  A week from today, we will be celebrating our 10 month Anniversary.  Where has the time gone!?!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Time is flying by. We should have given you better luggage to leave with. You both look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT photo. :) Yes, the time does fly!! Makes a near-year seem like nothing, doesn't it? Peter and I mark two years of marriage on this coming Tuesday, which just seems nuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogs. And my favorite part?...That you said fixin'.
    :) Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete