4.13.2012

10 More Things

1) Mr. T turns 40 TOMORROW!  I'll tell you all about it.  Promise.

2) I finished watching Season 3 of Psych today.  Will somebody PLEASE tell me how much longer it's going to be until Shawn and Juliette become a couple!?!  Never mind, I'm sure it's in the next season.  Of course, I said that last season...

3) When I was younger I really wanted to be a cartoon voice.  I even emailed Veggie Tales about getting a job, which was kind of a long shot because I have NO talent.  They wrote back and told me to take some computer classes, which I never did.

4) I just got my haircut and the lady said, "Would you like me to dry it for you?"  And I said, "Duh! I have to go to Wal-Mart next!"  (I said that in my head.)  So she started to dry my hair but stopped halfway through and then said, "Is that okay?"  Guess that's what you get for a $10 haircut.  I plan to go back next time.


5) My house has started smelling like old people.  This fact bothers me on many levels.  I believe it has something to do with item #1 on this list.  

6) If you're not reading, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books, you are missing out on one of the greatest joys in life.

7) Mr. T used to swear that he would NEVER buy me flowers from Wal-Mart.  Now he buys me flowers from Wal-Mart almost every week.  That's because a long time ago I read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and now I pretty much have the world wrapped around my little pinkie.  Including Mr. T, who I "influence" often.  Not really.  Wal-Mart flowers are like 1/17th the cost of flower shop flowers, so it's pretty much a no-brainier.  Also, I never read that book.

8) I tend to run out of things to say at this point.

9) So I stretch the last couple of items out to cover more ground.

10) And that way I don't have to think as much.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love your ten things. Thanks for a giggle, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your 10 things out loud to the girls--they loved the Veggie Tales one and the one about the Walmart flowers. I laughed about the "old people smell" but really, I feel for you. Our old (112 years) house smells like various things at various times, some more pleasant than others, and I spend a lot of time buying new Febreeze products and cleaning and opening windows and turning on the whole house fan and then shutting them when the smell of cows comes in--when nobody else in the house even seems to notice the smell that is driving me crazy! I've decided that sometimes odors that the walls have absorbed in 112 years just drift out a little. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete