2.28.2012

Weekend Review

My former roomie, Jordanne, came to visit this weekend.

She didn't want to leave, but we made her.  She was on her hands and knees begging to stay a few more days.  We reminded her that she had several meetings to attend and she needed to return her roommate's car and she eventually caved and decided to go.

Come to think of it, perhaps it was the other way around.

Later on I'll post a few pictures of the weekend and some funny stories.  We had a great time laughing, eating, eating some more and then laughing at how much we were eating.  We also went to WalMart three times. 

In other news, Mr. T is very sick. 
Truly.
I've never seen him so sick. 
There was one point his sinus infection was causing him a lot of pain and for some reason his face got really, really red, so he went to put on some lotion and accidentally rubbed a bunch in his eye, causing his eye to also be really, really red and I felt so sorry for him. 

Unfortunately, he doesn't complain.
Why is that unfortunate, you ask?
Well, it's going to make it pretty bad for me later on when I catch his cold, because I complain A LOT!  When I don't feel well, most of my time is spent walking around with my hand on my forehead and, in my most pathetic voice, asking anyone in sight if I have a fever. 
Oddly enough, the same thing happens if I eat too much.

In other, other news, I saw this today:


Until tomorrow,
Mrs. Tidyman

2 comments:

  1. Patty,
    You always brighten my day!
    ~Natalie S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish truth telling was a strong trait of yours. Alas, it is not, so I guess I'll have to deal with it! I'm not as needy as you make me out to be!!

    ReplyDelete