5.16.2012

X-Men

This week, I've had two dreams that I've been calling "X-Men Dreams". 



I really like X-Men and I really like dreams where I get to BE an X-Men.  I never want to wake up.

So far in both dreams, my special X-Man power is that my hands can turn into just about anything.
Like anything!  Guns, hammers, shields, fireballs, cotton candy, writing utensils - you name it!

It's proven very "handy" (pun intended) in fighting off bad guys.  The sky's the limit with this power.

The bad part is, if something happens to my hands while they are transformed...say they are transformed into glass and the glass breaks, then my hands break...so I have to be careful.

So far the only two X-Men who are able to beat me are ones who can control my mind.  This is really dangerous because they could control my mind to change my hands to glass and then break the glass. 

Also, X-Men who "neutralize" all X-Men powers with their presence can beat me.  All X-Men powers present are gone, but if someone is physically stronger than me without their powers, then I'm toast.

Make sense?

I'm guessing there is about a 4.67% of the population that will appreciate this random post. 
And to you, 4.67% - you have a special place in my heart.

Note: Mr. T edited the picture above to include yours truly.  He's so stinkin' romantic!

1 comment:

  1. I [heart] the X-Men, too. I wish I had as cool of dreams as you. -Michelle

    ReplyDelete