9.12.2011

Rented Humility

Mr. T and I went to Atlanta this weekend for a conference.  (More on that to come...)


Our rental car was a Nissan Cube. 





A funny little car, that I'm not sure we would have picked, if I felt we had the choice.

Truth be told, I felt like two pieces of white bread getting out of a toaster.

For the price of several cups of coffee a day, you can rent a dose of humility and drive it all around the ghetto in Atlanta.  Priceless...

Also...
You know how they have those Sky Mall magazines on planes that are filled with useless, but fascinating stuff to buy?

My favorite was the Pillow Tie.



Not only is it a fashionable tie, but if you get tired in your meeting you can inflate it and take a little snooze.  Your boss will be so impressed with your cool purchase, he won't even care that you're being rude by sleeping through the meeting.

Useless.
Fascinating.
 
Love,
Mrs. Tidyman

2 comments:

  1. I'll never look at a Cube the same way again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's with atlanta and weird car rentals? Did you see Chris?

    ReplyDelete