9.08.2011

My New Drug

I have a new addiction.

My former roommate, the
lovely,
wise,
cutsie
Jordanne Bonfield came to visit Mr. T and I this weekend.
Along with her she brought Monopoly Deal, the card game version of Monopoly.


Totally fun.
Completely addicting.
My husband and I play every spare moment we have.  We sacrifice food and sleep and anything resembling respectable behavior to play another round. 
Plus, I hate to lose, so we have to play until I win at least two in a row. 
Otherwise, I'm depressed and grumpy. 
And did I mention addicted.  Maybe addicted to winning.  Who knows?
What I do know is this...
Jordanne Bonfield is the Monopoly Dealer.
(Get it?  Like drug dealer...try not to fall out of your chair laughing.)
Please take $6 to Wal-Mart and pick up a deck.
Just try it.  One little game.  You won't be addicted after just one little game.
Trust me...

No comments:

Post a Comment