9.22.2011

Arrows

Mr. T and I went to this conference in Atlanta called Jesus in the Quran.  

Check it out:
It was a great conference, but it would take me a day and a half to tell you about it.  
One thing I will share...

Let's say I'm carrying a quiver of arrows on my back. 
My gifts and talents fill the quiver with one arrow. 
When I married Mr. T, I added another arrow.

So when it comes to doing battle with this world, I am now twice as strong.  

When we have children, I hope to raise them in such a way they too become arrows.

I know it doesn't always work out like you hope, but my hope is that our home will not be one where we constantly battle with each other.  Instead, I would love a home where we are united and peaceful and focused on bringing the Gospel to the nations.  A home where we can say, "We have fought the good fight, we have finished the race, we have kept the faith."  2 Timothy 4:7


No comments:

Post a Comment