7.06.2013

Poor, Poor, Poor Annie

The other day we tried out a new groomer to save a buck or two and this is what happened:



Poor Annie.  She was not impressed with her very short hair or her very pink pom poms.  

In a way I felt kind of good about it.  Annie had a tendency to bark incessantly when Tidytot was a newborn, thus waking her up when I so desperately wanted to take a nap.  So Annie's new do sort of felt like a little vindication, a feeling which did not last long.  She "one up'd" me again by burying one of Tidytot's teething toasts in between my pillows.

I have no idea how Annie got it in between the pillows like that.  At first glance, you wouldn't know that the pillows had been tampered with.  She's good.  Very good.


Now I must go and find some doggie sunscreen, seeing how Annie has no hair to protect her skin from the sun's damaging rays.

Just another day in the life of a poodle owner...

No comments:

Post a Comment