6.26.2013

June

Well, June has turned out to be a banner month.  On the 11th, Mr. T and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary!  Last year we retreated to a fancy hunting lodge for the weekend, baby in belly.  This year we went out to eat; baby with Grandma and Grandpa T.  We like to live on the edge.  Try not to be jealous.

Tidytot is 7 months old and doing great!  She has 6 teeth and more on the way.  She can sit up, army crawl everywhere and is laughing to our heart's content.  What a fun kid!  Now for the onslaught of pictures:

Sweet girl
Oh no you  DI' N'T!
By the garden
Ladybug
Cutie
Funny face!!!
I just love that last one.

Have a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I love her smile. Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY for new pictures!! I love the expressions on her face. You will be so glad you captured those--I wish we'd had a better camera when the girls were small, and that digital had been more available--I only took as many pictures as I had film, and if I had a baby now I could take dozens and keep the best ones. They are precious. She is adorable--happy late anniversary, hope you are having a lovely summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Colleen said! You three are such a beautiful picture with or without film, but I'm so glad we get to enjoy you even though we can't be near. See you soon! Love, Larry & Connie :)

    ReplyDelete