6.06.2013

This 'N That

I was looking at this super "fashion-y" blog the other day and saw this:

Beach Outfit styled by Jen Pinkston | photos by Mary Costa for Camille Styles

It might be hard to see, but this girl has my exact wedding ring!  I feel so "fashion-y" and now believe my suspicions to be true...I have really good taste!  Of course, I don't have this cutsie denim dress, blue fingernails or aviator glasses.  However, I can assure you this ring also looks stunning with a comfortable t-shirt and some well-worn sweatpants.

In other news, I read this book a couple weeks ago:

Sparkly Green Earrings: Catching the Light at Every Turn

It's all about motherhood and very funny.  I'd recommend it if you're in the mood for a light, uplifting read.  

I'm currently reading this book:


Also a good read.  I've learned a lot about French culture and picked up a few ideas for introducing Tidytot to new foods.

Finally, Mr. T and I have fallen in love with this yummy treat.


English muffin, Nutella, strawberries (or bananas, or both)

Make it today!!!

1 comment: