7.06.2013

Plumbing Issues

This morning began as usual.  I fed Tidytot, then went down stairs to make breakfast while Mr. T took a shower.  Usually he is faster than me and is ready to go before breakfast is prepared.  

But not today.

I made and ate breakfast before he came downstairs.  Assuming he was going to town on grooming his beard, I didn't think much of it.

Later I went upstairs to check on him and thought I might find him dressed in a three piece suit, since it took him 9.23658 hours to get ready.  Nope, he was in shorts and a t-shirt.

Noticing my perplexed expression he stated, "It's been quite the morning."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well," he said, "I was taking a shower and the water was pooling up around my feet, so I thought the drain was clogged.  After my shower I tried to plunge it but it wasn't working so I disassembled the drain to see if I could find the hair clog.  That wasn't working either.  Thankfully we had some Drain-o, so I tried that.  Still didn't work!  After all that time I was getting really frustrated.  That's when I realized the reason it wasn't working is because the lever that stops it from draining was pulled up!"

"Oh yea, I must have forgot to put that down after I gave Tidytot a bath." I replied sheepishly.

Mr. T looked at me and kind of did his blink-blink/sigh combination.

He was nice and said it wasn't my fault.  He must really love being married to me!

1 comment:

  1. You are right. I really do love being married to you.

    --Mr. T

    ReplyDelete