6.06.2014

The News

We got the test results back from Sage's CT scan and she is okay.  Such a relief!

In other news...we don't really have much news.  Mr. T and I are just about as boring as they come.  He's been spending a lot of time at work and I've been puttering around the house doing who knows what.  I feel very accomplished if, at the end of the day, the dishes are done, the floor is swept and the coffee is ready to go for the next morning.

I have been sneaking some time here and there to watch some TV.  The last season of Dancing with the Stars just finished.  Dancing shows always make me feel like with just a little effort I could easily recreate their routines.  In fact, I'd sometimes pull Mr. T off the couch and make him reenact a few of the dance moves with me.  We are still working on these:










 

We've almost got that last one down. 

It helps that Mr. T and I have been working on our physiques.  We started a diet plan called the 21 Day Fix.  We did the 21 days and each lost about 7 pounds.  Since then, we've backed off a bit.  Fortunately, we haven't gained any weight back, but we haven't lost any either.  I think we are ready to dive back in.  I still have 12 pounds to go and my fear of swimsuits is slightly greater than my love of sugar...sometimes.

We do feel better already.  I've been pretty much gluten free for over a month now and my allergies have been much better this year.  I think it's linked.

Soon I'll type out a report on Tidytot, including pictures and a description of her latest antics.  She's a hoot!

1 comment:

  1. Paul and I can help you with your dance moves, we are totally pros, Have you seen the new series dancing with engineers? It is a hit! Who knew engineers had such great moves ;)

    I am praying with you for baby #2, waiting is hard, I know from experience. God's timing and plans are perfect, we both know that from experience. I love you guys and you make great babies, so I can't wait to meet more of them.

    ReplyDelete