12.09.2011

Christmas with the Kranks

Once, while on my way to Kansas City, I rented Skipping Christmas by John Grisham on cd to listen to in the car.

Although I thought it was "so-so" I still wanted to see the movie they made based on the book, "Christmas with the Kranks".

I rented it at the library last night.

While a big pot of collard green and ham soup (no lie) was simmering on the stove, Mr. T and I watched the movie.

It was also, "so-so". 
Actually, I didn't like it that much.

Upon completion of the move, Mr. T said, "Do you want to watch Steel Magnolias or something?"...because I was talking the day before about watching Steel Magnolias...because it's my favorite movie.

I said, "Not really, we just watched a movie."

He said, "Well it's gotta be better than Christmas with the Kranks."

That's when I realized my plan had worked!!!

Plan #4 on a list of 10 Plans:
4) Watch movies that are way sub par to Steel Magnolias, so that when the time comes to view the movie, Mr. T actually looks forward to seeing it.

Wa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!

Ahhhh, the joy of being gifted in bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills and of course - manipulation skills. (Partial Napoleon Dynamite quote)

No comments:

Post a Comment