11.14.2013

Halloween, Take One

It's a humbling thing to take your one year old trick or treating.  Everyone knows you're just doing it so you can get candy for yourself.  

Yet, humble ourselves we did.  Here's our little bumblebee on her first Halloween!

Our friends made fun of me because I brought a back up bag in case the first one got too full of candy.  First time mom syndrome...


They are the best of buds!


Most people say Tidytot looks like Mr. T, and it's true.  Every once in a while I think I see a little of myself in her.  Take the picture below, for example. 


Happy Halloween, 2013!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say I'm enjoying your "how we met" blog entries--of course I'd only heard Jeff's side of the story before so it's great to get your perspective! I'm so glad that big, long first date didn't scare you away. Great photos of Sage, thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete