8.20.2013

A 9 Month Old's Perspective

Hi, it's me, Tidytot.  Mom is being awfully slow about posting pictures, so I'm taking over the computer to let you know what I've been doing this past month!


First of all, I really like to crawl around the house.  Mostly when I'm on hardwood floors I do an army crawl.  When I'm on carpet, it's all fours for me!  I also love to pull myself up on the stairs.


There's so much to see and do.  Here's a picture of me exploring one of the nooks and crannies in our house.  Mom runs a pretty clean ship, but if there's dirt to be found, I find it! 


I also like to do really silly things.  Here's a picture of me in a funny hat that Grandma T bought.  It's the perfect thing to wear when I'm brushing my teeth.


Sometimes I like to tilt my head way over to one side.  People are always asking me why I do it.  I don't really know why.  It's just fun!  Here at supper Mom took a picture of me and my friend, Andy.  I would take a bite of food and then tilt my head, take a bite, tilt...you get the picture.  I'm so weird!


It's not all party, party, party around here.  I have to do my part to help out around the house.  Here I'm helping Dad with some computer problems he was having. 


It's a good thing he has me to help him navigate this thing called the "world wide web".


After work, I like to relax by curling up with a good book.  I love reading!  Whether it be with Dad and Annie,


Grandma and Grandpa T,


or just by myself,


it's one of my favorite things to do!


And after all of that, I'm usually pretty tired.  Looks like it's time for a nap.


You should take one too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are SO BUSY! I can't believe you had to maneuver around Annie to work on your Dad's computer! I see that Annie is still the boss around there.

    Your teeth are really beautiful. You have so so many!

    ReplyDelete