5.29.2013

Weekend Review

The Tidyman clan just went on a whirlwind tour across the Midwest to see some dear friends and family.  Tidytot traveled very well, a huge blessing for all!  Along the way, we were able to visit with so many people we love who fed us lovely, delicious food and opened their homes to us.  Thanks to everyone for making our weekend so special!

Since then I have been playing catch up; a game I don't fully understand.  For example, we walked in the door with one big suitcase full of dirty clothes.  Somehow, that translated to about 5 full loads of laundry.  How is that possible???

Whoops - my baby just woke up so I guess I will bring this to a close.  Mr. T thinks this video is hilarious.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with how he relates to the poor fellow who is working so hard to be both understanding and logical.


No comments:

Post a Comment