4.25.2013

Mental Snapshots

Photography is such a big part of our culture today.  Non-professionals with a great camera and a creative mind can do wonders at capturing images from the world around them.  I have neither a great camera or a creative mind, but I do have the desire to take great photos of the people and the life God has blessed me with.  Perhaps someday...

In the meantime, I'll take simple pictures that will undoubtedly be enjoyed for the rest of my life.  Aside from printed photos, I have come to discover that God has gifted me with a series of mental snapshots.  I believe it is a gift to mothers, straight from heaven, to have a collection of mental images given to her and her alone.  There are sweet moments with Tidytot that no camera has ever captured.  Moments shared just between the two of us that are stored in my heart and that will be forever cherished.  

They are all part of God's amazing grace that he so lavishly pours out on me every day.  

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about. That is how I feel about you.

    I hope you never forget these precious moments.

    ReplyDelete