3.04.2013

Comments

Dear Dearest Readers,

One of the reasons Mr. T and I decided to have children is because we were hoping they would one day be able to teach us about technology.  We know a few things, but as one person stated, "Adults are technology immigrants.  Children are technology natives."  

That being said, I can't for the life of me figure out how to leave replies to all the sweet, funny and encouraging comments you post. 

So, here is my official "thank you" for all the comments.  I read them, love them, and am greatly encouraged by them!  Thanks for reading these ramblings about all the "nothing in particulars" that make up my life.  I enjoy hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Tidyman

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet. I love reading about your day. You always bring a smile to my day.

    M

    ReplyDelete