10.25.2012

Belly Pics

Back in August, our church had this event called Aloha Sunday.  The point of the whole thing is to tap into the "Aloha spirit of things" and focus the congregation on being more hospitable.  
Also, you can dress up.
Which we did. 
In fact, Mr. T and I went all out!
He even ordered a lei from the flower shop for me to wear.  So the lei, plus the flowy, flowery dress thing I borrowed from Grandma T launched me straight into the running for best dressed.
 
Ironically, Aloha Sunday was the week that many people came up to me and said, "I didn't know you were pregnant!"  Something about loose fitting clothes really excentuates the belly bump.
 
Here I am, decked out in Aloha garb, at about 25 weeks.
 
 
Here's Mr. T.
I mean Don Johnson.

 
 
So happy together...
 
 
And then I stopped taking belly pics for awhile because I kept forgetting.
And because I'm not photogenic.
It's my one flaw.
 
So, ignore my flat hair, the bags under my eyes and the poor posture displayed in the picture below.  Focus on the belly, filled with Baby T at 35 weeks.
 
 
Just about a month to go!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you updated some photo's. You look so cute. Did Mr. T win the Don Johnson award? I can't wait to hold Baby T. as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, you are the cutest pregnant person. You could probably have hidden your pregnancy right up until the last minute, you hide it so well! I bet you guys are getting so excited to be done. Don't worry, it won't be as bad as all the labor horror stories you're bound to hear between now and then. We all tend to embellish stories as the years go by...and then forget how terrified we were listening to those stories as first time moms. It's really hard menstrual cramps, that's all, and you get breaks in between where it doesn't hurt at all. About 45 seconds of intensifying, then the crest, then it subsides, and you get anywhere from 3-15 minutes break until the next wave hits. Totally doable, you just ride the wave up, down and out. Baby girl will be out before you know it, and ten minutes later you will be talking about having the next one! (OK, maybe not THAT soon, but you'll be surprised at how soon you'll be ready to do it all again). Good luck to you, we will all be praying for an easy, uncomplicated labor and delivery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That does help with my mental confidence. Hope you're doing well!

      Delete