1.28.2013

MMMBop

I get my hair cut at a place that only charges $10.  This is a welcome change, coming from Kansas City where the average haircut seemed to cost around $40.  However, the old adage is true, "You get what you pay for."  Because of that fact, I typically frequent this beauty shop only when I'm in need of a trim.  My heart of hearts and gut of gut feelings has guided me, thus far, to seek "new style" haircuts from fancier establishments.

Except for today when I went against my gut.

Mr. T was watching Tidytot while I zoomed out for a haircut.  Intending to get just a trim, I knew it would only take a few minutes.  Upon arrival, I decided last minute to go for the new do.

Not a huge mistake, but certainly not the best haircut I've ever received.  The layers certainly don't "lay" correctly.  I can mask it all with a couple of curls, so it's really no big deal.  

My main issue is that I used to look like this...


And now I look more like this...




















That's right, folks.
Isaac Hanson from the Hanson Brothers.
MMMBop.



1 comment:

  1. dipee-dop-ba-do-wop! dowee-dop-ba-do-wop dipee-dop-ba-doooo! Yea-ee-yeah!

    ReplyDelete